BhushanMokoonlallObstetrician and Gynaecologist
Abnormal BleedingContraceptionFibroidsGynaecological consultationsInfertility diagnostics and treatmentPCOSPelvic PainPelvic UltrasoundTreatment of menopause
Dr Bhushan Mokoonlall is an NHS Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist based in North West England and London where he runs fertility, general gynaecology, one stop postmenopausal bleeding clinics, and outpatient hysteroscopy clinics. Dr Mokoonlall achieved a Master’s degree in Reproductive Medicine and IVF and has a passion for teaching.
Dr Mokoonlall’s clinical interests include fertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome, pelvic pain, period problems, bleeding, vaginal discharge, premenstrual syndrome, vulva pain/conditions, menopause/HRT, fibroids and ovarian cysts, early pregnancy and contraception. Additionally, Dr Mokoonlall is qualified in minimally invasive surgery and hysteroscopy and can perform early pregnancy, growth monitoring, reassurance, and gender scans during pregnancy.
He is member of:
- British Fertility Society
- Irish Medical Council as Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- British Society for Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- Northern Ireland Obstetrics Ultrasound Forum
- British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Medical Council Romania
- Medical Council Mauritius
- International Academy of Pelvic Surgery (USA)
Language:English, Hindi, French, Romanian
13 Minnie Baldock Street, London, E16 1YE