Baby developmentBack painBobath therapyFlat feetInjuriesMassageNeck PainNeurodevelopmentPhysical medicine and rehabilitation consultantsPoor postureScoliosis
Nadezhda is a qualified, chartered physiotherapist with 13 years of experience, providing rehabilitative services for both adults and children.
Area of expertise:
Musculoskeletal, paediatrics, orthopaedics, sport injuries and neurological conditions, including:
- back pain, neck pain, spinal cord injury, carpal tunnel, peripheral nerve injuries,
- post-surgery rehabilitation, tendinitis, repetitive strain injuries;
- baby motor developmental assessment, torticollis, poor posture, flat feet/ valgus deformity, toe walking, cerebral palsy, developmental delay, scoliosis.
Nadezhda possesses a vast variety of skills and experience within the following fields:
Assessing patients’ physical abilities through evaluative procedures such as functional ability tests
Planning and implementing programmes of physiotherapy including tailored exercise programs, massage (deep tissue and baby massage), manual manipulations, passive techniques, the use of physical therapy, taping, Bobath therapy / neurodevelopmental therapy.
Establishing treatment goals and treatment plans with patients based on physical diagnoses.
Professional bodies Nadezda belongs to:
- CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- HCPC (The Health and Care Professions Council)
Language:English, Russian, Latvian
13 Minnie Baldock Street London E16 1YE