Essential Health Check £240
Our Essential Health Check is for people who are fit and well and would like a general overview of the current status of their health. The tests will highlight common areas of potential concern that can cause health issues in the future. Knowing your risks can help you take control of your health and help reduce your chances of developing disease later in life. Our health checks are not suitable for people with symptoms or pregnant women.
The Essential Health Check includes
- A consultation with one of our experienced GPs
- Medical History and Examination
- Measurement of height and weight with BMI calculation
- Pulse and blood pressure check
- Blood tests – full blood count, kidneys, liver, cholesterol, glucose
- Urine test
- A medical report that will highlight any areas of concern and advice on lifestyle changes you can make yourself
If the Essential Health Check identifies a need for further tests, we can help refer you to a specialist for this. Further appointments and tests will incur an additional cost.