The food you eat matters more than you think. And having the support of a nutritional therapist while you are changing your habits can bring some truly life-changing results.
At Northway Clinic we offer you personal nutrition consultations with our highly qualified therapist.
In our East London clinic, we treat a wide range of conditions including long covid, autoimmune diseases, thyroid-related problems, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, PCOS, IBS, various skin conditions, toxicity, food intolerance, rheumatoid arthritis, Women’s and Men’s health related problems. Our specialists can help with your goal of reaching your optimal weight.
Nutritional Therapy is evidence-based complementary medicine, aimed at maximising health through the introduction of a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan. Nutritional therapy applies the latest hypotheses and research in nutrition and health sciences to you and your individual symptoms.
Our therapist will always work in close partnership with you and your medical team, to come up with a plan that suits you, your pace, your lifestyle and offers the best outcome possible.
An initial nutrition consultation includes:
- 60-minute personal consultation
- In-depth assessment of your health, diet, lifestyle, family and medical history
- Analysis of recent blood/any other tests to add further insight into your symptoms
- An explanation of how your dietary and lifestyle choices may be contributing to your symptoms
- Bespoke nutrition and lifestyle plan to address your health issues and get you back to vibrant, healthy you
- Recommendation of laboratory testing through your GP or private providers (if needed)
- Personalised supplementation plan (if needed)
Follow up nutrition consultation includes:
- 30-minute personal consultation
- Review of your health goals and progress made
- Identifying your personal challenges, finding solutions to them, celebrating success, too!
- Updated nutrition plan and focusing on next steps
At Northway Clinic, we also offer food allergy & food intolerance testing using the latest evidence-based technology available on a market. We work with a number of UK laboratories, offering full service, from drawing your blood to interpreting test results, providing you with a full action plan, so you can put these test findings to good use.
|Services & Tests||Price|
|Nutrition Consultationalso available online||£120|
|Nutrition Follow-up Consultationalso available online||£80|
|Food Intolerance Test Details||£199|