One of the main benefits of seeing a private paediatrician is that you and your child will always spend enough time with our specialist, whatever your child’s needs. Your dedicated children’s health specialist will get to know you, your child, and your circumstances.
Northway Clinic private paediatricians are based in a modern East London clinic (minutes away from Canning Town and Canary Wharf) and offer rapid access to services for infants and babies:
- Diagnosis and treatment of infant and paediatric diseases (acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory, gastrointestinal, urinary systems, various infections, allergies, sleep difficulties etc.)
- Assessment of infant physical and psychological development and health status
- Functional diagnosis of motion development in infants
- Assessment of infant hearing and vision
- Infant and paediatric disease prevention
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases in infants and children
- Basics of proper diet and nutrition for infants and children
- Assessment of children’s psychological development
- Diagnosis of primary child psychology and mental disorders
- Assessment of a child’s speech development
- Children’s visual examination, identification of disorders
- Childen’s hearing assessment, otoscopy
- Assessment of development of the musculoskeletal system in children
- All necessary diagnostic blood, urine, and other tests
- Ultrasound examinations
- If required, referrals to specialists care
- Private prescriptions
Paediatric Online Consultations
Our Paediatric doctors can provide video consultations 6 days a week. If appropriate, they can issue prescriptions, referral letters, and give advice.
How does it work?
1. Book your video consultation online or over the phone using the Parent/Guardian’s details
2. Receive a confirmation email with the video link and a questionnaire link
3. Complete the pre-consultation questionnaire for your child
4. Make sure you have photo ID ready to show the doctor
5. Click the link to start the consultation at the time of your appointment
If the doctor needs to examine you in person, we can book you a 15 minute face-to-face appointment at our clinic in Canning Town, London.
Children aged under 16 must have a parent or guardian present during the video consultation. The appointment must be booked using the parent or guardian’s details and the parent or guardian must show a valid form of photo ID (a passport or driving license) to the doctor at the beginning of the video call.
For children aged 16-18, the parent or guardian must book the appointment using their details and provide photographic ID to confirm they have given permission for the child to consult with the doctor online. After this the child can continue the consultation without the parent or guardian present.
|Paediatric Consultationalso available online||£150|
|Paediatric Follow-up Consultationalso available online||£100|
|Paediatric neurodisability consultationalso available online||£200|
|Referral Letter Fee||£30|